Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort at Milton, COVID-19 Statement
To our Guests at Jellystone Park™ at Milton,
We are very excited to welcome you to our Camp-Resort to enjoy the great outdoors; we ask that you please do your part to help keep everyone (fellow campers, our beloved Bears, and our staff) safe. Here are some guidelines to follow:
- To promote as little contact as possible during check-in, campers will receive an “It’s Time to Check-In” email the day before arrival to agree to the Terms & Conditions and make any final payments online. If you are a future arrival, you may complete these items in advance by locating the email titled “Your Campspot Reservation Confirmation” and navigating to your confirmation link.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, do not come.
- Download the Jellystone Park™ App before your arrival. With the app, you’ll be able to check out the most up-to-date activity information, receive text alerts about events happening around the Camp-Resort, and more!
- Upon arrival, please proceed to our Ranger Station to check in. You will receive wristbands for everyone in your group (please wear these at all times, so we know who our registered campers are) and a car pass for your vehicles.
- Maintain social distancing with our staff and follow guidelines as they help you to your cabin or campsite. We appreciate your patience as we help everyone through check-in as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you have rented a golf cart for your stay, the staff member will help you pick one up.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of 6-feet from anyone not in your group.
- All guests must wear masks when entering any public building to ensure our staff and other campers’ safety.
- Wash your hands often and use hand sanitizer dispensers located throughout the Camp-Resort.
- Forget something? We have supplies available for purchase at our Ranger Station, such as masks, hand sanitizer, bandanas, and much more!